Vintage Market at Snape Maltings
Sunday 13th October 2013
Over fifty stalls full of retro vintage chic clothing, textiles, one off vintage accessories, costume jewellery, handmade items, hats, bags, collectables, home-wares and antique furniture.
For those who haven’t been to a vintage market before, this is an experience whether you are a lover of vintage or not.
This wonderful vintage market takes place at Snape Maltings on the banks of the River Alde at Snape in Suffolk which is best known for its concert hall.
You can spend a good couple of hours walking around the stalls and you'll find a collection of shops, galleries, restaurants and a coffee shop in the old buildings, so make sure you stop off for some tea and cake!
There really is something for everyone at the Vintage Market. A great atmosphere for all the family.
Finding a killer vintage item can be challenging, so here are some tips to help your vintage trip:
- Take cash
- Go early to get the best pick
- Write a list of what you're looking for,
- Don't get bogged down by the colour of a piece of furniture - you can always change it
- Buy something unique
- Check it will fit in your car before you buy
- Search high and low, in boxes under tables
- Lastly haggle for the right price. Not a very British thing to do, but market stall sellers expect it so have fun.
No need to book. Just turn up and shop.
Snape Maltings | Snape Bridge Road | Near Aldeburgh, Aldeburgh.Need more information:
Call Snape Maltings on 01728 688303